How exciting! Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we’re doing things a little differently this year. The Junior Choir’s Showcase will be recorded this Saturday, for viewing from next Wednesday. Please note the below details carefully.
Venue: National Boys Choir of Australia, Casey Studio
Arrive promptly: 12:30pm
- White performance shirt (ironed) – no singlets underneath!
- Black stagewear trousers – hemmed by you as required before Saturday
- Black belt – provided by chorister – plain black, no big showy buckles J
- Black socks and clean polished black shoes (no runners or canvas shoes!)
- Neat, clean hair
- Bow ties will be distributed prior to the recording
- A full change of clothes in the calico bag for your chorister to change into after the recording (trousers and shirt; NOT your stagewear). The calico bag will be left at NBCA after the recording
- Satchel and music (music will also be left at the studio after the recording)
- A full water bottle (no snacks, please!)
Depart: 2:45pm (after choristers have changed into their casual wear)
Don’t forget: Your smile and enthusiasm!
The Choir encourages the boys to take pride in their appearance and uniform, particularly when they are representing the Choir in a performance environment. Make sure uniform is ironed, shoes are polished and hair is neat and tidy.
Can you help?
We are on the look-out for one ‘shirt washer’ to launder the shirts after the recording.J We provide laundry soap for front or top loader, hangers for the shirts, and a names list to mark them off. Please let us know 9872 4480 or email@example.com if you can assist. Thank you! 😊